Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My new trench and a little leopard

Sorry so blurry, kids were running around so quick snap and go.
 So Tuesday was rainy in the morning and I broke out my trench I bought during the summer for something stupid like $17 from Express, also had to take a picture of the umbrella my three year old picked out for mommy! Tuesday or last night, was our town Christmas parade which I will probably be posting about tomorrow, we had so much fun!




Jeans AE / Shirt Jcrew Factory / Cardigan Goodwill but from Banana Republic/ Shoes Rocketdog... this picture was before jewelry but also Stella and Dot Renegade in gold/ Fossil Watch in Mini Riley
Yesterday another package was on my door from Jcrew! Told you one by one my order is coming in, three more pieces to come and I'm thinking two are shipped together. Here is my new "perfect shirt" I love it! I actually ordered two of the button downs and then other one has polka dots and if you watch the B in Apartment 23, she wore the same polka dot shirt on last weeks episode! Anyway I love button ups, so easy and this cardi was a goodwill find! Have you ever had some great finds from Goodwill?

3 comments:

  1. That coat is so fab and I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little leopard does a body good. ;) At least that is what I tell myself. gorgeous trench!

    Sequins&Stilettos

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous - love your style :) xo

    ReplyDelete