Friday, June 28, 2013

Leather and Lace

Is it just me or is there a lot of black in the stores for it to be summer? I went on my second shopping trip where I came back with no clothing items...I did however score these amazing shoes! The detail in the lace is beautiful and at a great price! Guys will never understand girls and their shoes!

 Blouse TJMaxx/ Pants TJMaxx Delia brand (always carry these in different colors)/ Heels House of Harlow 1960/ Earrings Stella Dot Gigi in Black/ Bracelet S&D Renegade/ Watch Fossil
This was suppose to show off my awesome shoes...my coworker said I looked like a female wrestler :( FAIL
 I know a few bloggers are taking off next week and I will be out of town so I may not take the whole week off but I may only get a few in there....I also found out my wisdom teeth need to come out on the 15th so if anyone would like to guest blog please email me at Jsheahay@aol.com I'm not sure what to expect with that but I know I'll be out of commission for a few days :(


1 comment:

  1. Those wedges are so cool! An yeah, boys just don't understand our shoes
    :-)
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete